Pages

perjantai 2. joulukuuta 2016

* * * * * * * * * *

Marraskuu vaihtui joulukuuksi. Nyt on ihanat tuikkivat valot kaupungilla ja minulla ihan oma joulukalenteri 💙 
/ November changed into December. Now there's lovely glistening lights at town and I have my very own Christmas calendar 💙 

Kauniita kuurankukkasia melkein joka aamu auton ikkunoissa. 
/ Beautiful frost flowers almost every morning on my cars windows. 

Tekisi mieli vaan kutoa tumppuja koko ajan! Tai valita värejä jo seuraavaan pariin.  
/ I feel like knitting mittens all the time! Or choose colors for the next pair already. 

Täytin 31 maanantaina. Tiedän ettei se ole paljon mutta kuitenkin - minusta se kuulostaa paljolta. Tai enemmänkin niin että en tunne itseäni sen ikäiseksi..en osaa ajatella olevani nyt yli 30-vuotias. En oikein tiedä minkä ikäiseksi tunnen itseni mutta nuoremmaksi kuitenkin. Hehee, onpa sekavaa :) Mutta maanantai oli kuitenkin mukavan leppoisa - sain kakkua aamupalaksi ja välipalaksi ja iltapalaksi, tein riisipuuroa ja mies toi vielä kukkia töistä tullessaan. Minulle nousi kyllä illalla kuume ihan yllättäen mutta onneksi tiistaina oli jo parempi olo. 
/ I turned 31 on Monday. I know it's not old but still - to me it sounds old. Or more like I don't feel like that's my age..I can't think myself as an over 30-year-old now. I really don't know which age I feel like but it's definitely younger. Haha, confusing I know :) But anyway, Monday was nice and cosy - I got cake for breakfast and for snack and for dinner, made some rice porridge and E. bought me flowers when he got home from work. I did get feverish all of a sudden in the evening but luckily I felt better already on Tuesday. 

 Valoa ja Edith Piaf  🎶
/ Light and Edith Piaf  🎶

Liikennettä parvekkeella. 
/ Traffic on our balcony. 

Minnin uusi lempipaikka on sohvan selkänojalla. Siitä voi tarkkailla autoja ja junia ja etenkin lintuja. 
/ Minni's new favorite place is on top of the sofa's back rest. You can observe cars and trains and especially birds from there. 

Yhtenä päivänä käytiin Aulangolla tuijametsässä. Se on pieni taianomainen paikka, missä puro solisee ja varsinkin kesällä tuoksuu huumaavalta. Puro solisi nytkin, sinnikkäästi jäästä ja pakkasesta huolimatta. 
/ One day we went to white cedar forest in Aulanko. It's a small magical place where a little stream bubbles and especially at summer the scent is stunning. The stream bubbled now too, relentlessly despite the ice and frost.

Sain aamupala-kaverin joka halusi syliin nukkumaan..💔
/ I got a breakfast-friend who wanted to sleep in my lap..💔

Ja vielä viimeiset riisipuurot, nam. Pitää tehdä taas ensi viikolla lisää - kyllästynköhän siihen koskaan? :) 
/ And the last of the rice porridge, yum. I have to make some more next week - I wonder if I ever get bored to it? :) 

13 kommenttia :

  1. You have a great taste in choosing color combinations for mittens. Do you have a favorite pattern to follow or are you improvising ?
    PS: I love the balcony traffic picture! Snowy days are so full of surprises. I'm seeing a lot of traffic in my garden theses days too.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I'm just improvising with the mittens :) Choosing colors is the best!
      And yes, I love to see tracks on our yard and in our balcony too! :)

      Poista
  2. Your pictures tell so many things. They are like everyday life haiku. So precious to me. Especially in that part of year when daytime is very short, they are an enlightment.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Oh, that is amazing to hear!! I love that you compare my pictures to every day life haiku, how great <3

      Poista
  3. Happy birthday! I know what you mean; I turned 38 last week and it's hard to think of myself as so "old" but I also like my thirties a lot more than I did my twenties. We're only getting better. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha,so great to hear that! And yes,we're definitely getting just better..:)

      Poista
  4. I loooove the colors of your blog... Happy belated birthday!!! ♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. Kun kesällä täytin 31, kirjoitin tyttöydestä. Että olen tyttö, en mikään nainen. Ja yhä olen. Arvelen, että olen tosi vanhanakin tyttö.

    Ja elämä tuntuu olevan vuosi vuodelta parempi. ♥

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. No niin juuri, en osaa ajatella tai sanoa itsestäni että olen nainen :) Tyttö, se on parempi! Ja onneksi niin päin että elämä muuttuu paremmaksi kun vuosiakin tulee lisää <3

      Poista
  6. Oh, happy birthday darling. So many things in your photos I love. Your colors, Minni (!!!), beautiful frost, and seriously, how do they get those lights so high in the trees? It's spectacular. I hope your birthday was great. I'm so sorry I've been such a disaster getting a package to you. Now it will be a year-belated Christmas present. But I wish you a lovely day. 💗

    VastaaPoista
  7. I would like your rice porridge recipe. Beautiful photos! Happy belated birthday 💕

    VastaaPoista
  8. I would like your rice porridge recipe. Beautiful photos! Happy belated birthday 💕

    VastaaPoista