Pages

tiistai 11. tammikuuta 2022

Oh hello 2022



So, hello!! It's been a while - a long while I'd say. I didn't plan any break, vice versa, I was just about to get back to blogging more - but then my computer died with all my latest pictures and that kind of forced me on a blog-break. I got a new laptop soon and my husband's friend managed to save all my pictures but it all took some time. This new laptop is lot different than my old MacBook and it's been a hustle to get my pictures here and then organize them. Well, at least it's been hustle for me as I'm not any computer-person and I hate to lear to use new technology & equipments :) BUT. I finally loaded some pictures here and these are all from these first days of this new year - which is crazy. A new year! I mean, it was September two weeks ago, right? Time just flies and I'm trying my best to flounder with it. 

This new year has started off well-ish I'd say. January has always been one of the months I really dislike and at this time of the year, winter seems never-ending - in reality it has actually just started. But I had some days off after Christmas & New Year as the girls were still at home on Christmas-break and it was a smooth start, with lazy days, wandering around in snowy woods, drinking countless cups of tea and just enjoying little things. 

I also visited one of my favorite little museums, The Palander House after Christmas, when it still had its Christmas season and it was so wonderful. I've seen it two times before and it's fascinating & bit different every time. Some of the pictures in this post are from there.

We've got lot's of snow after Christmas and especially after New Year and it does look magical! But we've also had quite chilly temperatures which doesn't feel magical at all. For the last two days it's been absolutely freezing and I'm all done with winter and coldness already. Ahh but only hmmm..about three to four months to go so I just have to bite the bullet and really try to find goodness in this time.

We started this new year with a little trip to the forest and it was lovely! We haven't had these kind of forest trips in ages and that made it feel even more better. Big fire, some hot drinks, sausages and the most beautiful sunset sky. Perfect start. 

I'm working all the daytime-hours this week so I wont be able to take new pitures - but for once I don't mind as I can now focus on all the old pictures I have - and all the untold stories from last year! So hopefully I will be posting some old adventures here soon! Hope you've had a wonderful autumn & winter and this new year has started off nicely :) 


5 kommenttia :

  1. Oh My goodness, Niina! Have missed your blog oh so very much! I am glad your break is not permanent and am thankful you are still sharing your beautiful photos with us. Happy New Year to you, and happy snow days :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Niina, I was so happy to see you here again, I've really missed your beautiful pictures and words... Thank you so much... And all the best in 2022 to you and all your loved ones... With many sincere greetings,

    Hana from Czechia :-)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hice todo meet you again... Your blog is a magic world...I love it

    VastaaPoista
  4. Happy 2022 and I'm glad you are back in here.

    VastaaPoista
  5. Nice to see you again, you and the family have a happy new year!

    VastaaPoista